January 4th, 2017
Symbols: Abstract, Publication, Presentation, BibTeX Citation
- Devesh Tiwari, Saurabh Gupta, and Christian Engelmann. Lightweight, Actionable Analytical Tools Based on Statistical Learning for Efficient System Operations. White paper submitted to the U.S. Department of Energy's Workshop on Modeling & Simulation of Systems & Applications (ModSim) 2016, August 10-12, 2016.
- Christian Engelmann and Thomas Naughton. A Hardware/Software Performance/Resilience/Power Co-Design Tool for Extreme-scale Computing. White paper submitted to the U.S. Department of Energy's Workshop on Modeling & Simulation of Exascale Systems & Applications (ModSim) 2013, September 18-19, 2013.
- Marc Snir, and Robert W. Wisniewski, Jacob A. Abraham, Sarita V. Adve, Saurabh Bagchi, Pavan Balaji, Bill Carlson, Andrew A. Chien, Pedro Diniz, Christian Engelmann, Rinku Gupta, Fred Johnson, Jim Belak, Pradip Bose, Franck Cappello, Paul Coteus, Nathan A. Debardeleben, Mattan Erez, Saverio Fazzari, Al Geist, Sriram Krishnamoorthy, Sven Leyffer, Dean Liberty, Subhasish Mitra, Todd Munson, Rob Schreiber, Jon Stearley, and Eric Van Hensbergen. Addressing Failures in Exascale Computing. Workshop report, August 4-11, 2013.
- Al Geist, Bob Lucas, Marc Snir, Shekhar Borkar, Eric Roman, Mootaz Elnozahy, Bert Still, Andrew Chien, Robert Clay, John Wu, Christian Engelmann, Nathan DeBardeleben, Rob Ross, Larry Kaplan, Martin Schulz, Mike Heroux, Sriram Krishnamoorthy, Lucy Nowell, Abhinav Vishnu, and Lee-Ann Talley. U.S. Department of Energy Fault Management Workshop. Workshop report submitted to the U.S. Department of Energy, June 6, 2012.
- Christian Engelmann and Thomas Naughton. A Performance/Resilience/Power Co-design Tool for Extreme-scale High-Performance Computing. White paper submitted to the U.S. Department of Energy's Workshop on Modeling & Simulation of Exascale Systems & Applications (ModSim) 2012, August 9-10, 2012.
- Christian Engelmann, Geoffroy R. Vallée, Thomas Naughton, and Frank Mueller. Dynamic Self-Aware Runtime Software for Exascale Systems. White paper submitted to the U.S. Department of Energy's Exascale Operating Systems and Runtime Technical Council, July, 2012.
- Nathan DeBardeleben, James Laros, John T. Daly, Stephen L. Scott, Christian Engelmann, and Bill Harrod. High-End Computing Resilience: Analysis of Issues Facing the HEC Community and Path-Forward for Research and Development. White paper submitted to the U.S. National Science Foundation's High-end Computing Program, December, 2009.